USATF-CT and the Mohegan Striders invite all USATF-CT members to a FREE 4-mile hybrid race in Norwich on Saturday, July 8th at 9:00 a.m.
All runners must be a current USATF-CT member in order to participate. The hybrid course is one mile on the road, followed by two miles over moderate trails before heading back to the road for the final mile. The event is race #3 of the 2017 USATF-CT Mountain/Ultra/Trail Series. More details below.
When: Saturday July 8, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
What: FREE USATF-CT Rose City Challenge 4-Mile Hybrid Race | Race #3 of the USATF-CT Mountain/Ultra/Trail Grand Prix
This race is put on by the USATF-CT and the Mohegan Striders as a way to say THANKS to all the members of our CT Association. Hope to see out there.
Where: Norwich Technical High School – Norwich, CT
Who: Open to all USATF-CT members only!
- You must be a USATF-CT member
- Lots of Parking at Norwich Technical High School on Mahan Drive
- Race starts on Mahan Drive
- 1 mile speedy road start to Mohegan Park
- 2 miles through the woods in Mohegan Park
- 1 mile back to Mahan Drive for a flat road finish
- This is RACE #3 in the USATF-CT Trail and Ultra Series
- Cash prizes
- Fun for all