The schedule for the 2019 USATF-CT Cross Country Grand Prix has been announced. The three-race series begins on September 28th with the Ray Crothers Memorial XC 5k in New Britain.
Details and scoring information below.
Saturday, September 28th – Ray Crothers 5k, New Britain
Sunday, November 10th – Age Before Beauty 5k, Litchfield
Saturday, November 23rd – HTC 8k Xc Challenge, West Hartford
Saturday December 14th – National Club Cross Country Championship at Lehigh University Cross Country Course | Bethlehem, PA
Open = 4 runners + 2 displacers
– XC open scoring is 4 male and 4 female deep, with 2 displacers/gender. Masters (40+) is 3 scorers for male/female, with 2 displacers.
– Masters/Grandmasters/Seniors can score in the open and Master’s Divisions
– Prize money to go to the #1 and #2 teams in the Open and 40+ divisions, both male and female:
– 1st = $100 total ($25 per runner)
– 2nd = $80 total ($20 per runner)
Masters (40 and over) = 3 runners + 2 displacers
– 1st = $75 total ($25 per runner)
– 2nd = $45 total ($15 per runner)