2018 Rose City USATF-CT Challenge – FREE For USATF-CT Members!
Register Online Today!
When: Saturday July 7, 2018 | 9:00 a.m.
What: FREE USATF-CT Rose City Challenge 4-Mile Hybrid Race | Race #2 of the USATF-CT Mountain/Ultra/Trail Grand Prix
This race is put on by the USATF-CT and the Mohegan Striders as a way to say THANKS to all the members of our CT Association. Hope to see out there.
Where: Norwich Technical High School – Norwich, CT
7 Mahan Drive, Norwich, CT 06360
Who: Open to all USATF-CT members only!
- You must be a USATF-CT member
- Lots of Parking at Norwich Technical High School on Mahan Drive
- Race starts on Mahan Drive
- 1 mile speedy road start to Mohegan Park
- 2 miles through the woods in Mohegan Park
- 1 mile back to Mahan Drive for a flat road finish
- This is RACE #2 in the USATF-CT Trail and Ultra Series
- Cash prizes for the top teams